PDA

View Full Version : What the Puck?

Grognaurd
Jan 30th, 2012, 11:55 AM
This Episode we have Sgt Puck.

Did I hear that right? (really bad headphones at work, puppy chewed wires and I get a lot of crackle and shorts)

The dude Scratch had drive the fuel truck which was hit by Kalani in episode 24 was also Puck, right?

So, am I having a mid-winter's night dream or do we two Pucks?

Maybe no one gives a puck, but we have a new thread Icon! Edward Scissor Kitty

Bray
Jan 30th, 2012, 11:58 AM
Think it was Corporal Puck wasn't it?

But yeah, he was deffo called Puck.

Grognaurd
Jan 30th, 2012, 12:05 PM
Yea, he was a cpl. My bad.

Adventureless_Hero
Jan 30th, 2012, 12:08 PM
It's not a big deal that they would have the same name. At least one of them is confirmed dead so we shouldn't get confused. The Maller Puck died in the explosion of the tanker being kamikazied by Kalani.

Just like there were two Johnnies; Scratch's deceased brother and the other Maller who survived with a great deal of burns to his body.

Kc
Jan 30th, 2012, 12:11 PM
Yeah. I'll clarify this one just a little.
PUCK from the Mallers is a nickname. He was called that because he liked hockey. It was a little-known misc fact that no one really needed to know.

CPL Puck, Puck is his last name. It's Corporal Samuel Puck.
-------

Bray
Jan 30th, 2012, 12:29 PM
Well there goes any conspiracy theory there...or does it?? :P

Grognaurd
Jan 30th, 2012, 01:06 PM
Lord, what fools THIS mortal be!

Well, at least I am paying attention. As for your example, when I was grade school there always seemed to be two kids named John or Michael around. Pretty common names. Puck is not a very common last name. I am well into my 40's and I have only met one person named Puck.

mr boom95
Jan 31st, 2012, 01:49 AM
I got excited about this conspiracy theory.
then it got shot down what a shame

Zombiphobe
Feb 1st, 2012, 02:44 PM
Still it was nice to hear where the Maller's "Puck" got his name. Thanks KC!

nikvoodoo
Feb 1st, 2012, 04:39 PM
This thread reminds me of a classic saying we have around the rink:

God saves...WAYLAND SCORES ON THE REBOUND!

Hollomandious
Feb 4th, 2012, 10:37 AM
back story to a character that didn't even have a line. i can die feeling complete.

:) shovel:)

Eviebae
Feb 8th, 2012, 04:25 PM
When this is all over, I'd like to hear all the info that KC figured out for everyone and everything

zombeh-kitteh
Feb 17th, 2012, 02:19 AM
Yeah I noticed the two Puck's too! I was wondering if they were related, guess not. Oh well. I was going to post about that observation, but I'm glad I searched first!