PDA

View Full Version : NOTICE: Rewrites have been made.

Creem_Filling
Jan 22nd, 2012, 03:49 PM
I submitted very rough, very unthought through versions of this story. I have numerous chapters of a now better written story, and many of the changes are made in the first two chapters. I will be reposting them for the sake of the stories. Also, my writing has improved since then, so I think it will help everyone. After I have the late Osiris葉o those of you who remember him容dit the current version one more time, I will be putting them up. And I will attempt to do it at more regular intervals.

Thanks,

Creemy

Osiris
Mar 30th, 2012, 04:18 PM
I know you've got a shit ton more story to put up... I know this because I've spent hours upon hours editing for you. Don't tell me I've been doing it all for nothing. Get on updating.

--I saved my 666th post just to say this.

Hellbringer
Mar 30th, 2012, 08:01 PM
I know you've got a shit ton more story to put up... I know this because I've spent hours upon hours editing for you. Don't tell me I've been doing it all for nothing. Get on updating.

--I saved my 666th post just to say this.

I was wondering what and where you've been up to...

Osiris
Mar 30th, 2012, 09:26 PM
Being awesome. That and a shit ton of writing of my own. I'm quite irritated by the lack of updating that Creemo has been doing--considering all the hours I've spent editing it all.

Creem_Filling
Mar 31st, 2012, 08:30 AM
O____O I... Umm... *SmokeScreen*

Osiris
Mar 31st, 2012, 08:41 AM
I'll punch you in the balls if you don't get back to it. Or I'll make sure Saul goes to your house and rakes your leaves.