PDA

View Full Version : Is Shane Salk still a producer?

Conf
Jan 10th, 2012, 08:43 AM
I don't think I heard him credited as such in the latest episode, he just got the co-creator credit.

I would hate to think Angel died because Shane left the show :(
Change his voice and get him back like skittles!

Litmaster
Jan 11th, 2012, 01:51 PM
Yeah, I wondered the same thing. Dunno, but I hope you're wrong.

Miss
Jan 11th, 2012, 05:37 PM
I just realized that too, I hope that Angel did not die and we get Mr Shane back as one my fave characters

Grognaurd
Jan 13th, 2012, 08:17 AM
If there aint no body than there ain't nobody dead. Even then, sometimes they come back....

I would not "listen" too much into it. The credits have not been especially tight. Sometimes actors play a part and not "credited." There have been other times where people are credited and I am pretty damn sure their character was not present.

I will admit that I posted something similar regarding Scott Marvin. But, mine was more tongue in cheek because of the double entendre.

Kc
Jan 13th, 2012, 10:28 AM
Shane is not producing Season 3, but is still available as a voice.

Litmaster
Jan 13th, 2012, 02:40 PM
Shane is not producing Season 3, but is still available as a voice.

AAAAAAAND THERE WE HAVE IT, LADIES AND GENTLEMEN! STRAIGHT FROM THE HORSE'S MOUTH! :D

This just in.... [cue teletype sound here] ...

ANGEL IS NOT DEAD!

REPEAT: ANGEL IS NOT DEAD

as verified in written testimony by the God the Machine himself. Thank you, case closed!

Alright, Kc... cat's out of the bag now! Might as well start next episode with a woozy Angel writing in his journal, "The last thing I remember was all the smoke..." :cool:

Kc
Jan 13th, 2012, 02:43 PM
I said he's available as a voice. Not that he's alive.

Litmaster
Jan 13th, 2012, 02:45 PM
THIS JUST IN: KC VERIFIES IN WRITTEN TESTIMONY ABOUT ANGEL THAT

...Not that he's alive.

There you have it, folks! Case closed!! :D

Kc
Jan 13th, 2012, 02:47 PM
Yes. I said that.

DeeKay86
Jan 15th, 2012, 03:43 PM
Yes. I said that.

LoL!!

Maybe he's available as a voice for flashbacks etc?

This is hilarious though, you have almost confirmed that he's still alive lol!

Fingers crossed and Thank You for the amazing podcast.

Big G
Jan 16th, 2012, 02:36 PM
or that he can do the voice of another character

Bray
Jan 16th, 2012, 02:50 PM
Angel is now an angel!

Guess being on top of a tower when it comes down will do that to you...

Miss
Jan 16th, 2012, 08:24 PM
or Angel has an identical twin brother (hence Scratch seemingly knowing him) and his twin shows up and Mr Shane comes back!!!!

Luna Guardian
Jan 16th, 2012, 10:21 PM
or Angel has an identical twin brother (hence Scratch seemingly knowing him) and his twin shows up and Mr Shane comes back!!!!

An EVIL twin brother perhaps, making my prediction about Fort Irwin correct?

Bray
Jan 17th, 2012, 01:25 AM
But what will his evil twin brother be named? I vote Dante...or Lucifer....or Dave?

Miss
Jan 17th, 2012, 03:39 PM
I like "Dante" Bray seems fitting somehow...

Privateer
Jan 17th, 2012, 06:37 PM
Yeah, I doubt that saying Mr. Salk is still available as a voice means anything. Just cause he's available doesn't mean, that, yeah, if he returned, it would be as Angel, or even that he would return.

That being said, Grrr! I do hope we get more Angel! He deserves a better send-off. And I'm /hard-core/ Riley/Angel 'shipping. How /awesome/ would that reunion be?

MenashaCorpse
Jan 18th, 2012, 12:57 PM
But what will his evil twin brother be named? I vote Dante...or Lucifer....or Dave?

His twin sister... Buffy. :D

Litmaster
Jan 18th, 2012, 05:46 PM
LoL!!

Maybe he's available as a voice for flashbacks etc?

This is hilarious though, you have almost confirmed that he's still alive lol!

Ha ha, yep... like Janet Jackson's bra, Kc just let that one slip, big-time. Right, we're expected to believe that Shane is just 'available' as a 'voice', though not necessarily Angel's voice...

Yeah, so what other part would he play? Datu's half-brother?!?? :rolleyes:

Suuuuure Angel is dead, Kc. Stone dead. Yeah, we believe you. :rolleyes: Shane is just lurking in the shadows to do some 'back-up zombie calls' and 'various crowd noises' just to add some tonal diversity to the soundscape. That sounds reeeeeeal plausible. :rolleyes:

nikvoodoo
Jan 18th, 2012, 09:09 PM
So speaking of changes to the cast/crew makeup: I'm surprised I've heard no one say anything about Mr. Wargo's promotion from Dead Red Shirt to Zombie Intern!

All Hail King Steven! The last man to be punched by Burt and knocked on his ass!

Kc
Jan 18th, 2012, 10:38 PM
I love it when people take a tiny thing I say and blow it out of proportion. You can't read into any of it :p you think I would really give away anything?

DeeKay86
Jan 19th, 2012, 03:04 AM
I love it when people take a tiny thing I say and blow it out of proportion. You can't read into any of it :p you think I would really give away anything?

Even if you havent slipped up this time, you will one day. On that day, we will rejoice! There will be parties and huge gatherings of people, all singing in joy around an open fire. It will make the news and conspiracy theorists will have a field day. The day will go down in history and will be taught to children in schools all over the world.

On that day Kc, you will change the world.

Grognaurd
Jan 19th, 2012, 08:29 AM
Might as well keep the thread going as long as possible and for consistency we should make sure it goes off topic...

ZOMG! WTFBBQPWN with occasional T-bagging.

Scott Marvin states that it was not his voice we heard on the Locked and Loaded Ad. Burt Really is DEAD or if he is not, KC must have fired Scott Marvin for being Too Tall and hired a cheaper voice imitator!

But all jokes aside in all seriousness

In 2012, my New Years Resolution is 1080p. Just like last year. But, this year I added LED and 3D.

Kc
Jan 19th, 2012, 10:33 AM
Might as well keep the thread going as long as possible and for consistency we should make sure it goes off topic...

ZOMG! WTFBBQPWN with occasional T-bagging.

Scott Marvin states that it was not his voice we heard on the Locked and Loaded Ad. Burt Really is DEAD or if he is not, KC must have fired Scott Marvin for being Too Tall and hired a cheaper voice imitator!

But all jokes aside in all seriousness

In 2012, my New Years Resolution is 1080p. Just like last year. But, this year I added LED and 3D.

It was Marv's voice. We just had it in the bank of files.

Raven
Jan 19th, 2012, 11:03 AM
An Angel/ Riley reunion would make me go all girly more than the Datu arena thing....Here is to hoping! Dante Tunundo does have a certain bad-assery sound to it. IMHO of course but I am a born again angel fan

Litmaster
Jan 19th, 2012, 02:25 PM

Jeez, I can't imagine who you might be talking about there. Can you believe some people?!

You don't want to give away anything... fine, we get it. Keep those secrets hoarded up, you ol' miser. Just remember: walking these here Forum hallways, you're treading a razor-thin highwire, where any little slip, any little misstep to the left or to the right and BAM! We be all over that like stink on shit, ready to quote, misquote, malign, misconstrue, remove from context and otherwise bastardize even your most benign intentions. You can keep mum all you want, but we'll be lurking in the shadows for that one little moment when you let your guard down, heh heh heh....

... but you're a man of integrity. You would never lower yourself to our petty level. That's fine. We respect that.

pssst... just tell me what happened to Burt and I'll get off your back. Nah, go on, it's okay. I won't breathe a word to anyone, I promise.

Just blink once if he's alive.

Scout's honor... I won't say a peep. :cool:

p.s.
Ok, just encode it, like:

EVILA SI TRUB burt:)

Nobody will ever figure that out... it's perfect! :yay:

werewolf
Jan 19th, 2012, 04:53 PM
i am bummed out. I was hoping that Angel would have survived somehow. I mean i really like the guy. He came up from being a soiled rich kid to holding his own in the series. I still want to believe that he and Burt somehow survived and are being held by the mallers. I still think that there is some history between Angel and Scratch still unresolved. That it would play out later. angel:)

Litmaster
Jan 19th, 2012, 05:00 PM
I love it when people take a tiny thing I say and Blow it oUt of pRoporTion. You can't read into Any of it :p you think I would realLy gIVE away anything?

Oh, wait... ok, I gotcha. Didn't see before what you were tryin' to do there.

"Uh, roger that, Eagle, copy. This is Big Turkey:
THE EGG IS IN THE BARN.
REPEAT: THE EGG IS IN THE BARN.
Copy that, Eagle.... and thanks (wink, wink).
I'll get back to you at, uh... tuna salad o'clock."

Yeah! Thanks, buddy. Your secret is safe with me!:)

nikvoodoo
Jan 19th, 2012, 05:29 PM
Oh, wait... ok, I gotcha. Didn't see before what you were tryin' to do there.

"Uh, roger THat, Eagle, copy. ThIS IS Big Turkey:
THE EGG IS IN THE BARN.
REPEAT: THE EGG IS IN THE BARN.
Copy that, EagLe.... and thanks (wink, wink).
I'll get back to you at, uh... tuna salad o'clock."

Yeah! Thanks, buddy. Your secret is safe with me!:)

Let it go, bro......Let it go....

Miss
Jan 26th, 2012, 01:31 PM
Sorry KC, I got my first urge to blow something out proportion, I could not resist it.
plus the idea of a twin brother ( with a side order of evil) was too good not to mention. hehe

Kc
Jan 26th, 2012, 03:10 PM
And this went way off track. Question answered. Thread closed.