PDA

View Full Version : Season 3 Premiere

Conf
Dec 28th, 2011, 09:22 AM
Is there going to be a live broadcast like the finale for 2?

That was real cool :)

Kc
Dec 29th, 2011, 10:18 AM
Nope, just the same old kind of download as before.

Conf
Dec 29th, 2011, 01:17 PM
That works great too!

:D

kek
Dec 29th, 2011, 05:23 PM
I pretty much can't wait. It's going to be great :D

wh33t
Dec 31st, 2011, 11:06 AM
Nope, just the same old kind of download as before.

KC, ever thought about releasing on the audio files on Youtube? You could just use the Album artwork as the video and if you became a Google partner you'd get ad revenues. Just an idea.

Back on Topic:

I almost shake with excitement when I think about how long I've been waiting to find out what happened to Saul, Lizzy and Victor and the rest of the crew. I actually got back in Left 4 Dead 2 to help ease my Zombie excitement and I ended up turning about 10-20 more people on to We're Alive. What a bunch of lucky bastards. Can you imagine how luxurious it would be to find We're Alive just as a new season is beginning and not having to wait like all of us have to... damn you Kc! and by damn you I mean I love you and what you have done for all of us!

h3half
Jan 1st, 2012, 06:58 PM
KC, ever thought about releasing on the audio files on Youtube? You could just use the Album artwork as the video and if you became a Google partner you'd get ad revenues. Just an idea.

That is a great idea. I don't recall if Youtube still has a 15:00 length limit, but putting everything on there and making it a playlist would definitely get more people interested. Also a good way to make some money if you get Partnership.

On another note; what time is it going to be released? Because I might explode if it comes out late at night on the 2nd. No way I can make it that long.

TinnBenn
Jan 1st, 2012, 10:36 PM
Yeah, that youtube idea sounds really good but I guess there's probably a reason why it hasn't been done before :( I feel a bit guilty because I'm one of those people that really didn't have to wait for each part---just discovered we're alive about a week ago---but I'll be in your shoes for season 3. Noooo lol

Re1ndeer
Jan 1st, 2012, 10:41 PM
I can't believe that the new episode comes out tomorrow. Time seems to fly by so fast when you are having fun in the forums.

Hollomandious
Jan 2nd, 2012, 01:08 AM
OMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMG!!!!

That is all.

mattmorgan2021
Jan 2nd, 2012, 05:29 AM
I am so excited for season 3. Not sure how long I can wait. Anyone know what time it goes up?

Mikethebassist
Jan 2nd, 2012, 09:02 AM
Amazing Episode. The audio in this episode was completely insane! Can't wait to see what happens next.

Hellbringer
Jan 2nd, 2012, 09:04 AM
I haven't seen it show up on my zune feed yet. Maybe I need to find a way to refresh it.