PDA

View Full Version : Zombie Hater's Week 11 Round Up!

GodofInsanity
Nov 19th, 2011, 08:53 AM
I want to start out by addressing what could have been considered a controversial move by Zombie League Commissioner TCM Revolver. We had 2 teams that looks to be not making any moves and was letting...

GodofInsanity
Nov 19th, 2011, 09:16 PM
And damnit Voodoo, you happy, I did not predict you to win.....both times I have predicted you to lose you won...not sure how I feel about that since I am playing ya :zombie:

nikvoodoo
Nov 20th, 2011, 08:32 PM
And damnit Voodoo, you happy, I did not predict you to win.....both times I have predicted you to lose you won...not sure how I feel about that since I am playing ya :zombie:

So after all that.....after the Bills IMPLODING and ruining my fantasy week......all that needs to happen is Brady needs to have a substandard performance against KC tomorrow and I steal a victory from you.

GodofInsanity
Nov 23rd, 2011, 10:18 PM
Fred Jackson was put on IR today...that just about tanks the Bills season from here on out me thinks

nikvoodoo
Nov 24th, 2011, 01:15 AM
Fred Jackson was put on IR today...that just about tanks the Bills season from here on out me thinks

The bills being the bills tanked their season long before Fred Jackson landed on IR.

GodofInsanity
Nov 24th, 2011, 01:24 AM
True but I always held hope that they would start to tread water sometime

nikvoodoo
Nov 24th, 2011, 07:15 AM
Nah. Hard to tread water with no arms and legs...