PDA

View Full Version : Military Dialog

Daniel Glenn
Aug 5th, 2011, 08:31 PM
I have spent fifteen years in the military. Whoever is writing your military dialog is spot on. One of the very first things that hooked me on this series was the military feel. I felt like I was back in my unit whenever Michael, Angel, or Saul spoke. Awesome job. Hoo-rah!:bunker:

Bravo Team Leader
Aug 14th, 2011, 10:18 AM
Yea I thought so too. Even if they were dirty legs. Just kidding.. I think the sound effects are very good. There's a part on the fire truck where Burt is shooting the saw you can hear the spent links hitting the top of the truck.Very cool..

h3half
Aug 15th, 2011, 08:35 PM
It always amazes me that the production value of this show can be so high. I guess that's why everyone likes it so much. It sounds like you're listening to the soundtrack of a high-budget movie.

HaveCrowBarWillTravel
Aug 31st, 2011, 12:02 PM
I have spent fifteen years in the military. Whoever is writing your military dialog is spot on. One of the very first things that hooked me on this series was the military feel. I felt like I was back in my unit whenever Michael, Angel, or Saul spoke. Awesome job. Hoo-rah!:bunker:

Daniel,

KC spent a good number of years in the Army. That's why he gets the military "Gallows" humor is spot on as is the terminology and camaraderie.

nikvoodoo
Aug 31st, 2011, 12:08 PM
Now....who wants to go rip that person on facebook apart for saying the military dialogue isn't accurate ;) :p Just joshin'.

usmcludwig
Aug 31st, 2011, 01:56 PM
Daniel,

KC spent a good number of years in the Army. That's why he gets the military "Gallows" humor is spot on as is the terminology and camaraderie.

Now this makes sense- I would have never of guessed tho- very cool to know tho :)