PDA

View Full Version : Riley and the zombies

Grognaurd
Jun 30th, 2011, 03:41 AM
Here is my latest out of the box thinking. I do not believe it, but I am still thinking

Chapter 1. Michael:
Do you know you have am infectious Laugh
Now that Riley spoke to them in their own language they probably understood that shit
She seems to be their behavior "starts in the nose, ends in the teeth"
When we first meet Skitles, he only responds to Riley

Yea, this is a reach, but I do believe the chapter 1reference are prophetic

Conf
Jun 30th, 2011, 04:49 AM
what I find really strange about that is how angel and her spent all that time in a giant pile o corpses and never once thought "oh man all the blood and goo in here might be infected"

ilanagl
Jun 30th, 2011, 05:33 PM
what I find really strange about that is how angel and her spent all that time in a giant pile o corpses and never once thought "oh man all the blood and goo in here might be infected"

I thought that was funny to but I guess they just had other things to worry about.

Dr. Hatchet
Jun 30th, 2011, 05:47 PM
Riley seems to in a way be the den mother of the tower, atleast in my mind.

smalls kenobi
Jun 30th, 2011, 05:53 PM
so... are you leaning towards this kind of being similar to like a Pontypool(movie) sort of thing?

or am i completely missing the point? :P

Luna Guardian
Jun 30th, 2011, 10:46 PM
Nah, I don't think Riley's infected. If she were, she would have infected the major players already (Angel probably wouldn't even object to the idea, if ya know what I'm sayin' ;)). She's very intelligent, and while we've seen zombies that are intelligent, I don't think any of them could have mimicked human behavior quite so well.

But for a moment, let's assume she is. With her intelligence and the trust she has with the other survivors, she could have infected the entire command structure and likely the entire group on day 1. Remember, she is or at least was the cook for the group. So unless there's some ultra devious plan for the survivors in place, I don't think Riley could be infected, especially since the zombies have been trying to kill our big damn heroes since day one.