PDA

View Full Version : Burt's tremble

Grognaurd
Jun 25th, 2011, 04:00 AM
Been thinking about this for a while. I think Burt's palsy is mostly psychosomantic. When the shit hits the fan and does not have time to think about it.

Outbreak, he is shaking
Lots of zombie fighting he is fine
Shoots Tommy and has over penetration that hits Saul.
He defends the fire truck
He starts shaking again.
Simmon tries to escape. Burt kills at least the turned Simon and maybe others.
Lizzie falls asleep, he kills five or six defending Marry.
He goes back to shaking
Misses at LAX, but as Angel said after being on that fire truck, less than five or six is not a threat.
At the start of 23, the team is most certainly running an gunning. We hear Shirly then a classic zombie death growl.
Rate of fire increases and we cannot hear the zombies until the end

So when friends are in danger rarely does Burt miss

yarri
Jun 25th, 2011, 04:45 AM
Arthur, I had thought perhaps early onset Parkinson's disease but I like your analysis of the situation better.

7oddisdead
Jun 25th, 2011, 09:04 AM
Another possibility is a neurological tremors type disease, for the life of me can't remember the name of it right now. Sad part is, my grandfather has it....and its hereditary...so I will most likely have it as well...(goes to look on google)....

edit: called initial tremors...occurs primarily in hands, is an action disease, things like eating,writing ...holding a gun steady are difficult

StickUpKid
Jun 26th, 2011, 01:48 PM
whos simon and marry havent listened to the old ones in a while

Grognaurd
Jun 26th, 2011, 02:53 PM
Simon is a non-speaking character. He tries to escape the tower and the zombies get him

Mary is another non-speaking part. She works in the motor pool. When Lizzie fell asleep on guard duty, the zombies reached the gate but Burt killed them before they could get in.

Eitri
Aug 13th, 2011, 02:22 PM
Could be PTSD (Post Traumatic Stress Disorder) from an Experience in the Marines. Its a Possibilty, But you also have to Take in account many other Factors.

JusticePain
Sep 20th, 2011, 06:58 PM
Stuff like that happen! I have them too. But when I kick it in gear they go away.
But no matter what Burt is KICKASS!!!!!!!!!!