PDA

View Full Version : Match the WA character to a forum member!

yarri
Jun 7th, 2011, 12:26 PM
Does anyone on the Forum remind you of a WA character?

For me Revolver reminds me of Bricks.

Ra1th
Jun 7th, 2011, 12:32 PM
Whaaaaat? Nooo I've worked with rev on admin/mod stuff for a long time I'll tell ya revolver is dead set Michael. Like the way he works when shit hits the fan there's no one here more similar to Michael. He's got that take command leadership style

yarri
Jun 7th, 2011, 12:35 PM
Whaaaaat? Nooo I've worked with rev on admin/mod stuff for a long time I'll tell ya revolver is dead set Michael. Like the way he works when shit hits the fan there's no one here more similar to Michael. He's got that take command leadership style

See now I don't see that part of him as I am a humble blogger. I know Rev gives off the " I will protect you vibe" hard core. So Bricks he is for me!

j0be
Jun 7th, 2011, 12:53 PM
I know it's a cop-out, but yarri = Tanya
Both maternal and medical.

Leedo2502
Jun 7th, 2011, 12:55 PM
Finally have one!!!

J0be = Datu!!

Always fixing stuff around the forums, coming up with new features and whatnot. Just a general cyber-handyman!

Ra1th
Jun 7th, 2011, 12:59 PM
I'd say jobe is more a cyber victor. Running around and kicking code ass. Works alone. Joined the admins later. But that might be cause I hate datu and I think jobe is cool

Tandem25
Jun 7th, 2011, 02:01 PM
No.

cupcakezombie
Jun 7th, 2011, 02:31 PM
Chealsea C seems a Pegs in terms of nice friendly manner. Always happy, and quickly lightens a tense situation on the forums.

Wicked Sid
Jun 7th, 2011, 02:55 PM
Chealsea C seems a Pegs in terms of nice friendly manner. Always happy, and quickly lightens a tense situation on the forums.

Really? I see her more as Riley; reliable, compatible and sometimes a bit odd (as a replacement for being drunk).

Ra1th, I don't know why but I see you as a Kalani; fiercely loyal (to Angel, not Burt), good for a few jokes and when spent a little time talking with, you're not a bad guy.

mascaria
Jun 7th, 2011, 02:58 PM
nikvoodoo is Gatekeeper.

nikvoodoo
Jun 7th, 2011, 02:59 PM
I kinda see ra1th as Charlie...easily manipulated and fun to torture. :p

And I'm interested in how I'm Gatekeeper Mascaria :)

mush_rooms
Jun 7th, 2011, 02:59 PM
StepLaugh/Stephen is definitely Steven. Cause well...I mean...duh.

AND PLUS THEY'RE BOTH DOUCHEBAGS XD

Hahahahaaaaa

ObamaCat
Jun 7th, 2011, 04:53 PM
itsallgoodie is like Tommie.
Dead to me

And I agree with Wicked Sid. Ra1th is like Kalani because he's loyal to Angel :p

Ra1th
Jun 7th, 2011, 04:57 PM
I kinda see ra1th as Charlie...easily manipulated and fun to torture. :p

And I'm interested in how I'm Gatekeeper Mascaria :)

You're sadistic and you torture poor charlies like me. sighhh i dont even know who charlie is. And then I found out sighhh time to change my ways. I dont wanna be kalani either </3

Leedo2502
Jun 7th, 2011, 05:04 PM
You're sadistic and you torture poor charlies like me. sighhh i dont even know who charlie is. And then I found out sighhh time to change my ways. I dont wanna be kalani either </3

Ra1th even though I like to tease a bit to don't go changing on the account of everyone else... Imma compare youto Angel, you do have your quarks and you snap at the bait a little but I think you're an all-round nice guy in the scheme of things.

Ra1th
Jun 7th, 2011, 05:09 PM
Ra1th even though I like to tease a bit to don't go changing on the account of everyone else... Imma compare youto Angel, you do have your quarks and you snap at the bait a little but I think you're an all-round nice guy in the scheme of things.

:D WOOHOOOO! Someone just got a boatload of rep

ObamaCat
Jun 7th, 2011, 05:13 PM

With great power comes great responsibility.

mush_rooms
Jun 7th, 2011, 05:16 PM

And you would be the one to know about that topic the best. Meow meow.

Ra1th
Jun 7th, 2011, 05:19 PM

Shutup OC, you're pegs

Leedo2502
Jun 7th, 2011, 05:25 PM

I wasn't doing that to suck up BTW, just stating what I think.

Wicked Sid
Jun 7th, 2011, 05:28 PM
Shutup OC, you're pegs

Quit your complaining, Charangani.

Ra1th
Jun 7th, 2011, 05:36 PM
Quit you're complaining, Charangani.

what's a charangani?

yarri
Jun 7th, 2011, 05:39 PM
Sid is Saul.

Wicked Sid
Jun 7th, 2011, 05:44 PM
what's a charangani?

Charlie Angel Kalani.

yarri
Jun 7th, 2011, 05:45 PM
Nik is more like Michael.
Osiris is a male form of Scratch Entertaining, crazy and most likely dangerous but in a fun way.

cupcakezombie
Jun 7th, 2011, 05:58 PM
Charlie Angel Kalani.

Its great Ra1th, you are the only person to get three characters so far.
:)

Tandem25
Jun 7th, 2011, 06:10 PM

I think I just threw up a little....wait...

Yeah. I did.

Tandem25
Jun 7th, 2011, 06:12 PM
I think I just threw up a little....wait...

Yeah. I did.

I kid of course.

Travis Sutak
Sep 6th, 2012, 09:22 AM
i see Ra1th as a burt type can lead the group if the need comes and knows when to back down and at times can make you laugh

Nik is more like Michael.
Osiris is a male form of Scratch Entertaining, crazy and most likely dangerous but in a fun way.

i agree 110% with the one for Osiris

Litmaster
Sep 7th, 2012, 02:43 PM
Then Todd has got to be Burt.

And Adventureless Hero is Victor.

Kc
Sep 7th, 2012, 02:53 PM
I'm Randy....
HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA:cool:

Osiris
Sep 7th, 2012, 03:57 PM
http://smiliesftw.com/x/hahano.gif this thread.

mem
Sep 21st, 2012, 06:26 AM
Wheat Bread.

http://www.countrykitchenbread.com/images/products/wholegrain-whole-wheat-bread.jpg