PDA

View Full Version : Who's next?

Hikaro
Jan 22nd, 2011, 05:52 AM
New forum needs a new thread. Who do you think is going to die next?

Hollomandious
Jan 22nd, 2011, 06:09 AM
Man. I don't wanna think about that.

But, since you're making me. I'll say... umm... well, so far they've only killed off characters who aren't in the absolute spotlight. So... I'mma hope they continue w/ that thread, and say.... Kalani. He's a dick any ways.

Adogg
Jan 22nd, 2011, 10:44 PM
You mean of the main characters? .... Well since I think Kelly was the traitor, I'll say her.

PS. the voice actor is actually much better looking than I thought Kelly would look.
http://zombiepodcast.wikia.com/wiki/Tammy_Klein

Hollomandious
Jan 23rd, 2011, 11:12 AM
You mean of the main characters? .... Well since I think Kelly was the traitor, I'll say her.

Kelly? Really? I think it was Bill. He said he was sorry as he was dieing. He stole everything and made the situation what it was.

Kelly, was just a bitch who hadn't acclimated to the situations that life had forced her into. And, overall, it makes sense to me the reason she was like that in the beginning. All characters are showing a change in personality over the 3-4 months (storyline timeline). Pegs had to shoot a non-zombie. Angel is starting to grow a pair. Michael is not nearly as confident as he used to be. Lizzy fell for Saul. And post Tommy (RIP), Kelly changed as well. Character progression.

I hated Kelly, and wanted her to die. But, post "The War," it's all different.

Hikaro
Jan 24th, 2011, 03:03 PM
Kelly was a lawyer, she might have put a lot of the mallers away. Bill only stole the supplies, I'm pretty sure that he wasn't the one who called them either.

sdkmcqueen
Jan 24th, 2011, 07:23 PM
Why did bill steal the ammo? Did that ever get explained?

Wicked Sid
Jan 24th, 2011, 07:29 PM
People were saying that Bill may have been a hoarder. But, it was mostly theories from fans. So, no, it hasn't been explained yet.

sdkmcqueen
Jan 24th, 2011, 07:40 PM
Well on topic I honestly cant begin to guess at who will die next. The story is so well written that anything could happen.

HaveCrowBarWillTravel
Jan 26th, 2011, 08:13 AM
Well, i'm pretty sure KC and CO don't subscribe to the George R.R Martin school of writing-where you can't get attached to ANY character-i'm pretty sure our 3 reservists are good. Burt, Riley, Pegs and Datu should be safe as well.
I can't say I'd miss Pegs if she caught a sudden case of 9mm lead poisoning or turned into lunch.

Onslaught
Jan 30th, 2011, 01:40 PM
I really don't like to think about this but, I'm not sure I think that either Skittles, Kalani or Angel would die. I'll try not to spoil anything for anyone but where they're at right now does not seem good for them and I think that something will happen while they're initiating their plan. I would hate to see Angel go, Kalani not so much.

Destiny
Feb 5th, 2011, 08:09 PM
Kalani, Kelly, or Burt are next I think
Or maybe one of the people who aren't well known.

nikvoodoo
Feb 7th, 2011, 12:57 PM
I'm guessing it will be Skittles, or Tanya. Skittles is proving himself to be helpful...very helpful. But he's not a part of the Tower, and that leaves him (potentially) more vulnerable to being attacked.

Tanya could be potentially be killed in an escape attempt from the Colony.

Hollomandious
Feb 7th, 2011, 10:02 PM
Hope is gonna be the next to die. Just feel it.

Ra1th
Feb 8th, 2011, 01:14 AM
Hope is gonna be the next to die. Just feel it.

awww really? i liked hope, how can u let Blind Hope die? that would be mean and ironic

Destiny
Feb 8th, 2011, 04:58 AM
awww really? i liked hope, how can u let Blind Hope die? that would be mean and ironic

Same here. But they might kill her off to show the "realism" of a zombie apocalypse. Kind of like how they killed off Samantha.

mascaria
Feb 8th, 2011, 07:41 AM
awww really? I liked hope, how can u let blind hope die? That would be mean and ironic
hahahaahahaha

Onslaught
Feb 8th, 2011, 04:11 PM
Same here. But they might kill her off to show the "realism" of a zombie apocalypse. Kind of like how they killed off Samantha.
Its amazing shes not already dead. A blind person wandering the streets looking for humans. I bet the zombies thought to give her some mercy.

Triggernator
Feb 28th, 2011, 10:03 AM
My money is on Kalani. The whole thing about him "not being that bad" will make people start to like him then OM NOM NOM zombie food

ObamaCat
Mar 6th, 2011, 12:20 PM
I don't think Kalani is going to die any time soon. I don't think his skills as a pilot would have been revealed if it wasn't going to become relevant.

Pen
Mar 6th, 2011, 06:25 PM
I agree with you Kalani is to useful. I'm hoping Marcus is the next to go. :P

j0be
Mar 7th, 2011, 05:07 PM
I agree with you Kalani is to useful. I'm hoping Marcus is the next to go. :P

Ding ding!

Ra1th
Mar 7th, 2011, 05:15 PM
We didn't actually hear him die. We just assume he died when the firing stopped

ObamaCat
Mar 7th, 2011, 05:16 PM
Potentially dumb question, are spoilers allowed on this thread?

Decomposed Ass2Ass
Mar 7th, 2011, 05:19 PM
Could it be possible that Marcus and his loyal guards won? And that's why the firing stopped, I'm sure they would still try and shoot Michael and the others as they tried to escape because it was Marcus who made the rules of "once your in, your in" just throwing it out there :) but then again KC always seems to surprise me with where he takes the series :p

TCM Revolver
Mar 7th, 2011, 05:21 PM
Potentially dumb question, are spoilers allowed on this thread?

I think your good. :)

ObamaCat
Mar 7th, 2011, 05:29 PM
I think your good. :)

I eventually caught on haha

So SPOILER ALERT :P.

I think Marcus is still alive. I think he's too dynamic of a character to bite the dust just yet. But then again KC could just be using reverse psychology to make us think Marcus is still alive when he really isn't.

j0be
Mar 7th, 2011, 05:33 PM
We didn't actually hear him die. We just assume he died when the firing stopped

I'm going to go out on a limb and say I think Marcus is dead.

Ra1th
Mar 7th, 2011, 05:37 PM
I'm going to go out on a limb and say I think Marcus is dead.

If u recall Michael was once presumed "dead" and then, a few chapters later he showed up with the cavalry and saved the day