PDA

View Full Version : Is the Rat and the Assassin the same person?

nikvoodoo
May 24th, 2011, 01:55 AM
So we've obviously had a lot to talk about (I have never seen any thread on here reach 24 pages in less than 24 hours...) so pardon my cryptic title, I don't want to accidentally spoil the chapter for anyone. So here's the question:

Is the rat the same person as Pippin's assassin?

AdrianHD
May 24th, 2011, 02:47 AM
I believe so. The episode prior, as you mentioned was a callback to the rat. If that had not happened, it's possible that this could've been the work of someone else, but I feel that it's time the rat does something else.

j0be
May 24th, 2011, 04:34 AM
Um... I wouldn't make this a poll until a bit later. It shows up under 'Home'.

Edit: strike that I got it out of the home page without destroying anything.

Private Parts
May 24th, 2011, 07:47 AM
Do we know if hopes dead? I think it may just be someone who didn't feel safe with pippin in the tower anyway there gonna get kicked out.

MrScott101
May 24th, 2011, 08:33 AM
I absolutely think the rat is the same person. The scene and the way it was set up points no other direction well ok there's room for speculation but I'm a 90% sure on this.

Creem_Filling
May 24th, 2011, 10:09 AM
I think the assassin is just a pissed off person who doesn't like Pippin, not the rat. Because wouldn't the rat like the attention being on someone else like that? I know the tower thinks Bill was the rat, but I think it would be good for them to have someone else that could take the blame for things.

WestonWisdom
May 24th, 2011, 03:03 PM
I am voting no because it prolongs the life of my (limping) rat theory.

nikvoodoo
May 24th, 2011, 03:05 PM
I am voting no because it prolongs the life of my (limping) rat theory.

I would do the same, but the evidence has been growing so long against Datu that I can't even begin to think he's involved. Now watch me get burned and Datu is some crazy foreign operative who was working in the US and the maintenance guy was his cover ID or something crazy like that.

WestonWisdom
May 24th, 2011, 03:07 PM
I would do the same, but the evidence has been growing so long against Datu that I can't even begin to think he's involved. Now watch me get burned and Datu is some crazy foreign operative who was working in the US and the maintenance guy was his cover ID or something crazy like that.

It won't be Datu, Have faith.

Wicked Sid
May 24th, 2011, 03:18 PM
Psst. It was Victor.

This post never happened. We never met and I don't exist.

WestonWisdom
May 24th, 2011, 03:20 PM
What post?

Kc
May 24th, 2011, 03:48 PM
I can't seem to decide...

Creem_Filling
May 24th, 2011, 04:25 PM

That's wonderful. Your taunting your fans. That's how you get the 4 million fans, with sarcasm!

nikvoodoo
May 24th, 2011, 05:43 PM

Come on man...it's not a public poll or anything....come on Kc...just uh...vote...yeah..that's the ticket...;)

EDIT: Of course you voted "Undecided".......:p

MrScott101
May 24th, 2011, 06:00 PM
Ha Ha Fantabulous!! I don't think Datu is the mole/rat/assassin but there are many things that don't add up with him. However he was with kalani heading towards Burt and Saul and depending on the exact timeline I think that places him outside of being in that situation. Kelley on the other well, she just got along with him way too well to want to snuff him out. Don't know enough about Victor or Steven to really place them but I still think it's someone we haven't been introduced to yet. Jacob and James are two new people we were introduced out looking for another bird so that's two more to cut out of the possibilities.

Uber Behemoth
May 24th, 2011, 07:47 PM
How do you know Pippin is dead? All you hear is shots, gurgling, another shot, and a sigh.

j0be
May 24th, 2011, 08:01 PM
How do you know Pippin is dead? All you hear is shots, gurgling, another shot, and a sigh.

If you are an assassin, you still are regardless of whether you succeed. The post says "assassin", not "killer"

Uber Behemoth
May 24th, 2011, 08:16 PM
If you are an assassin, you still are regardless of whether you succeed. The post says "assassin", not "killer"

well... you have to succeed to be an assasin. sorry but an assassin by definition is someone who kills.

did nikvoodo start this poll? if someone from we're alive posted this then pippin died.

nikvoodoo
May 24th, 2011, 08:26 PM
I did indeed start this poll, but I am in no way associated with We're Alive other than being an admin on the forum, and lucky enough to be a guest host of WND once per chapter (which in and of itself isn't a part of We're Alive officially other than being the official fan podcast)

Just because I think something has happened in the show, doesn't mean that's the case. There's a lot of evidence Pippin is dead, but you are correct. We do not officially know if Pippin died or not.

Mordekii
May 25th, 2011, 03:37 PM
I do think they are one in the same.

Zombiehead
May 26th, 2011, 09:36 PM
I think so. They didn't want Pippin talking.

cycogod
May 27th, 2011, 12:46 PM
angel left , then someone shot pippen. angel came back and shot the person who shot pippen. we don't know if pippen is dead yet ? I don't think that hope was shot...