PDA

View Full Version : Who would you spend the Zombie Apocalypse with?

cupcakezombie
May 17th, 2011, 01:43 AM
I can't see this anywhere else so...
The Zombie Apocalypse has arrived. Which of the WA characters would you want with you (for any reason, survival, entertainment etc)? Pick one max military trained character and post the reasons.
:)

kafu288
May 17th, 2011, 01:51 AM
Lizzy, Kelly, Pegs, Reily

Its time to repopulate the planet yo. Also, Lizzy is a great shot, Pegs can um............. yeah, and Kelly can be zombie bait if I get overrun.

Meeks
May 17th, 2011, 09:28 AM
Scratch, she's a bit feisty ;D

Nevermatter
May 17th, 2011, 09:48 AM
Riley. Foreign, Beautiful(in my mind), mature, and hopefully not a lesbian for scenario sake...

Osiris
May 17th, 2011, 04:52 PM
Scratch. No question about that one. She'd lie cheat and steal for me... I'm certain of this...

Creem_Filling
May 17th, 2011, 05:00 PM
Pegs. She's smart, beautiful, and bad ass. She doesn't like guns and I'm inexperienced, so we can team up with machetes! She's kind, which is good in a sad world of death. And I don't think any straight male could complain to have a beautiful woman with them in a world where you could very well save their life heroically. There is no better way to woo a woman than to kill a zombie who finds her to be a delicious looking snack. ( <-Science has proven it! )

Osiris
May 17th, 2011, 05:01 PM
Pegs. She's smart, beautiful, and bad ass. She doesn't like guns and I'm inexperienced, so we can team up with machetes! She's kind, which is good in a sad world of death. And I don't think any straight male could complain to have a beautiful woman with them in a world where you could very well save their life heroically. There is no better way to woo a woman than to kill a zombie who finds her to be a delicious looking snack. ( <-Science has proven it! )

Not true at all. I can think of a hundred less dangerous ways to do it.

Creem_Filling
May 17th, 2011, 05:04 PM

Don't be too sure. Come z-day, I'll prove you wrong. The zombie poplulatin in Kansas is a bit too low at the moment.

Osiris
May 17th, 2011, 05:15 PM
Don't be too sure. Come z-day, I'll prove you wrong. The zombie poplulatin in Kansas is a bit too low at the moment.

If you survive.

Tandem25
May 17th, 2011, 05:28 PM
Scratch. No question about that one. She'd lie cheat and steal for me... I'm certain of this...

For this scenario I'm with the Son of perdition. She would be VERY resourceful.

Osiris
May 17th, 2011, 05:30 PM
For this scenario I'm with the Son of perdition. She would be VERY resourceful.

And hot. Sooooo hot. OMNOMNOMNOM

Ra1th
May 17th, 2011, 05:33 PM
And hot. Sooooo hot. OMNOMNOMNOM

satan just used the term "omnomnom"...

............................................______ __
....................................,.-'"...................``~.,
.............................,.-"..................................."-.,
.........................,/...............................................":,
.....................,?........................... ...........................\,
.................../.................................................. .........,}
................./.................................................. ....,:`^`..}
.............../.................................................. .,:"........./
..............?.....__............................ .............:`.........../
............./__.(....."~-,_..............................,:`........../
.........../(_...."~,_........"~,_....................,:`........_/
..........{.._$;_......"=,_......."-,_.......,.-~-,},.~";/....}
...........((.....*~_......."=-._......";,,./`..../"............../
...,,,___.\`~,......"~.,....................`.....}............../
............(....`=-,,.......`........................(......;_,,-"
............/.`~,......`-...............................\....../\
.............\`~.*-,.....................................|,./.....\,__
,,_..........}.>-._\...................................|........... ...`=~-,
.....`=~-,_\_......`\,.................................\
...................`=~-,,.\,...............................\
................................`:,,.............. .............`\..............__
.....................................`=-,...................,%`>--==``
........................................_\........ ..._,-%.......`\
...................................,<`.._|_,-&``................`
what is the world coming to?

Osiris
May 17th, 2011, 05:34 PM
satan just used the term "omnomnom"...

............................................______ __
....................................,.-'"...................``~.,
.............................,.-"..................................."-.,
.........................,/...............................................":,
.....................,?........................... ...........................\,
.................../.................................................. .........,}
................./.................................................. ....,:`^`..}
.............../.................................................. .,:"........./
..............?.....__............................ .............:`.........../
............./__.(....."~-,_..............................,:`........../
.........../(_...."~,_........"~,_....................,:`........_/
..........{.._$;_......"=,_......."-,_.......,.-~-,},.~";/....}
...........((.....*~_......."=-._......";,,./`..../"............../
...,,,___.\`~,......"~.,....................`.....}............../
............(....`=-,,.......`........................(......;_,,-"
............/.`~,......`-...............................\....../\
.............\`~.*-,.....................................|,./.....\,__
,,_..........}.>-._\...................................|........... ...`=~-,
.....`=~-,_\_......`\,.................................\
...................`=~-,,.\,...............................\
................................`:,,.............. .............`\..............__
.....................................`=-,...................,%`>--==``
........................................_\........ ..._,-%.......`\
...................................,<`.._|_,-&``................`
what is the world coming to?

And you just facepalmed Satan Picard style. Your point being?

Ra1th
May 17th, 2011, 05:36 PM
And you just facepalmed Satan Picard style. Your point being?

at this rate the world really will end on the 21st

Osiris
May 17th, 2011, 05:46 PM
at this rate the world really will end on the 21st

Please tell me that you're joking.

Dameon1213
May 17th, 2011, 05:51 PM
I would say Saul, Burt, and pegs, I am a fan of a team of warriors with a woman's touch, keep the place less of a smelly man cave and more like home, not to mention she can grow food and she would know all the plants that can be used for medical purposes, aloe and what not. Saul's got motors and chemical medical experience and field medicine, Burt has encyclopedic movie knowledge making humor a not so scarce thing. His shooting is second only to Darie and while he might chicken out for a moment he will snap back and be ready to defend and conquer at all times. Pegs has a sweet heart and isn't afraid to swim nude in the ocean, this is joking of course, but her kind heart leaves her open to fight if she needs to as we saw. Saul also has younger humor and a willingness to follow, making asking for work to get done will be no issue from any of them really. If I couldn't have pegs I would take reily for her strength and knowledge in firearms and the quiet skill of archery, her cooking skills would be the over all plus but as we have seen saul can cook, reily may be a WoMAN buy still having a cute female Around might make things less boring, she always has a cig to spare if you need it.

Ra1th
May 17th, 2011, 06:01 PM
Please tell me that you're joking.

sarcasm doesn't come across too well on the internets does it?

Osiris
May 17th, 2011, 06:02 PM
sarcasm doesn't come across too well on the internets does it?

I don't know... you tell me. Does it?

Mikeyd2tall
May 17th, 2011, 06:03 PM
burt, angel, and satan xD

Osiris
May 17th, 2011, 06:04 PM
burt, angel, and satan xD

I was seriously considering Angel, just for the humour of it all... but I don't think I could stand to be around him that much.

Mikeyd2tall
May 17th, 2011, 06:05 PM
I was seriously considering Angel, just for the humour of it all... but I don't think I could stand to be around him that much. yea but burt is OBVIOUS lol

Osiris
May 17th, 2011, 06:10 PM
yea but burt is OBVIOUS lol

I would think that he would be for most. However, I'd likely end up arguing with him ore often than not and eventually send him off on his own or kill him in his sleep.

Mikeyd2tall
May 17th, 2011, 06:10 PM
I would think that he would be for most. However, I'd likely end up arguing with him ore often than not and eventually send him off on his own or kill him in his sleep. well ok then. but you and me! perfect team XD

timberwoof
May 17th, 2011, 07:04 PM
If I want to survive, Michael and Saul. If I want to have a little fun, Lizzy and Riley.

Osiris
May 17th, 2011, 07:18 PM
well ok then. but you and me! perfect team XD

You're only saying that because you know my ass would survive and by proxy you would as well. Well... don't make any noise, keep up and if I tell you to run, you run.

Mando
May 20th, 2011, 03:32 PM
Saul he's a bada**!

clarkie
May 21st, 2011, 04:19 PM
First choice would be Lizzy. She's decent with a gun, pretty brave and sounds fit (which, you know, IS the most important thing).

Second choice would be Burt, for obvious reasons.

Third choice would be Datu. I'd just hug him all the time.

Ellis Dee
May 21st, 2011, 06:54 PM
Saul.

Creem_Filling
May 21st, 2011, 07:47 PM
Saul.

I like it! No explanation or anything. It's like your just telling the world, "If you don't know why, you're an idiot." You've got moxxi newbie, and I like it!

smalls kenobi
May 21st, 2011, 08:07 PM
Pegs. we'd only survive for a few weeks MAX, but what a hell of a few weeks it'll be ;)

Creem_Filling
May 21st, 2011, 08:17 PM
Pegs. we'd only survive for a few weeks MAX, but what a hell of a few weeks it'll be ;)

Ya! Pegs is the best!

Osiris
May 21st, 2011, 09:33 PM
Ya! Pegs is the best!

Scratch.

smalls kenobi
May 21st, 2011, 10:10 PM
Scratch.

the actress that plays scratch, MOST DEF! but the Scratch in my head, no way! haha.
i always pictured Scratch as a latin Queen Latifah, hahaha

Osiris
May 21st, 2011, 10:16 PM
the actress that plays scratch, MOST DEF! but the Scratch in my head, no way! haha.
i always pictured Scratch as a latin Queen Latifah, hahaha

Funny thing is Jenna McCombie is exactly how I had pictured Scratch... just longer hair.... <3

clarkie
May 22nd, 2011, 02:56 AM
What is with all of the Pegs loving? Lizzy is where it's at!

kafu288
May 23rd, 2011, 09:55 PM

She's the female Eddie Guerrero!

smalls kenobi
May 27th, 2011, 11:05 AM
she's the female eddie guerrero!

r.i.p.

Luna Guardian
May 27th, 2011, 11:32 AM
If I wanted to survive, probably Michael.

If I wanted to have fun, probably Saul or Pegs

ilanagl
May 27th, 2011, 09:34 PM
Riley. She's a pro archer and super cool.

smalls kenobi
May 28th, 2011, 01:28 AM
Funny thing is Jenna McCombie is exactly how I had pictured Scratch... just longer hair.... <3

Holy crap... Jenna McCombie and I share the same birthday O.O cool!

Ctatyk Frost
May 28th, 2011, 01:39 AM
I'd have to say Lizzie. I can do most things and with the devotion that she showed for Saul, I'd say that she'd have my back.
Plus, as stated ad nauseum...the girl can shoot. I like that in a gal anyway.

SecksandCandy
May 28th, 2011, 05:44 AM
I would definitely bring Saul. I haven't seen many of him. It's mostly pegs.. but I would bring Saul because he's funny, strong, smart and seems like an overall good companion.

StepLaugh
May 28th, 2011, 08:04 AM
I would definitely bring Saul. I haven't seen many of him. It's mostly pegs.. but I would bring Saul because he's funny, strong, smart and seems like an overall good companion.

I'd have to agree with you on that one.

riskbreaker23
May 28th, 2011, 07:38 PM
As cute as brit is, I certainly would not like to spend the Zombie apocalypse with her. I'm sorry... Costco IS a bad idea. Everytime they talk about it on the show, she is assuming costco is already empty. Sure, if that were the case you could fortify it and feast on the supplies. But I've been to costco when no zombie apocalypse is happening and there might as well be one going on with all the people there. Of course, spending the apocalypse with Greg is even worse... so...

I'm going with Lizzy. There might be other characters that are just as strong, or have more experience (like Saul, Angel, or Michael). But I'm a guy lol. But hormones aside, Lizzy would be more cooperative than Saul, Angel, or Michael who insist on doing it their way. My z-day plan is to escape to Idaho (closest to me) or a midwest area with flat terrain and fertile ground. Most people's biggest flaw in Z-day plans are they hang around in cities and pick off the supplies in grocery stores. I already have a food storage (obviously not for Z-day apocalypse plans... more for like Japanese Earthquake type event). So I need to gather guns, seeds, supplies, a few survivors and head for the most fertile ground in the world, with long visibility. I'll have long term sustainability with growing my own food and I'll have flat ground for massive visibility incase of incoming hordes. But with decreased population in these areas to begin with, I think that will be unlikely.

But even then.. if a horde does come I have time to A) formulate a plan to destroy or diminish the horde or B) Pack up and escape. It's a great plan.

Rune
Jun 8th, 2011, 07:27 PM

R they as fun tho???

Rune
Jun 8th, 2011, 07:34 PM
Saul, Lizzy (coz u cant have one without the other it seems), and Pegs
Saul and Lizzy would b able to keep up with any zombie attack, and Pegs is the voice of humanity that is so often not heard in hard times. So Saul and Lizzy would kill the zombies. I would plan (like any good narcissist I am the centre of my fantasy) and Pegs would keep us in line (hopefully staying away from flower pots and cooking)

Dr. Hatchet
Jul 1st, 2011, 07:46 AM
I'd be with Burt and maybe Bill from L4D if that's allowed

zombieassassin
Jul 2nd, 2011, 12:19 PM
I would have Micheal, Saul, Pegs, Riley, Burt, Lizzy, Tanya and Hope. These character are great and are have benefits during the zombie apocalypse. They all have great personalities and are all badass.

cameron1223
Jul 8th, 2011, 10:28 PM
I would choose Lizzy for a few obvious reasons. She has useful training to help deal with people, She can handle a weapon, She can gather food, She can obviouslly repopulate and she (from what i have gathered from "Were Alive") is a joy to be around.

DevilRabbit
Jul 15th, 2011, 11:05 PM
while most of the female characters would provide for better scenery, I would have to say Saul and Micheal would be my pick for zombie apocalypse companions. They both seem to have their heads on straight when it comes to dealing with Zombies. They also have a good idea of where to get more ammo and guns if needed, since they know more about the military bases than i would.

uuhhhuuu
Jul 16th, 2011, 05:45 AM
i would so stick with Skittles!! he is the man!! he's been running around and hasn't been caught while living in a zombie world!! now that takes some skills!!

Miss
Jul 16th, 2011, 06:50 AM
Burt all the way, when not learning how to shoot and shooting zombies, got to have someone who appricates my semi-frequent quoting of movies

Thorn
Jul 20th, 2011, 07:53 AM
I can't see this anywhere else so...
The Zombie Apocalypse has arrived. Which of the WA characters would you want with you (for any reason, survival, entertainment etc)? Pick one max military trained character and post the reasons.
:)

I guess for me it boils down to what the needs are, if we are talking about who I think would give me the best chance for survival I would have to say Michael or Saul. I do not think morally I could "hang" with Burt. If we are talking about who I think I would enjoy spending my last days on earth with and making a go at creating a new life I would say Pegs. She just has that "good girl" all American appeal appeal to me.

cleeprevo
Aug 23rd, 2011, 01:42 PM
Definitely Burt, he would probably get us killed but I would be able to make sure he doesn't do anything too stupid. He's a smart guy, with a great shot, and tons of ammo and insane weapons. So it would be no problem to survive, until a bunch of "specials" come.

usmcludwig
Aug 23rd, 2011, 04:22 PM
Burt for sure, need the means of accurate and reliable firepower

Then Lizzy- need the means of...gig'idy

HorrorHiro
Aug 25th, 2011, 04:11 PM
Durai or Scratch maybe Latch if he was still alive. Because I love them as characters and Antagonists.

gaijinpunk
Aug 25th, 2011, 07:27 PM
Stickin' with Michael, seems like he's got a good head on his shoulders and Saul's there for back-up. Not much for Pegs (sorry all!). Don't get me wrong, not liking guns is all well and good, but when ZOMBIES ARE TRYING TO EAT YOU???
I say: pick up a gun, aim for the head, DON'T MISS, and ask god/goddess/universal consciousness/whatever-you-believe-in's forgiveness AFTER all the maggot heads are maggot food again...

fighter
Sep 18th, 2011, 01:51 PM
burt angle klonie and lizzy

yarri
Sep 18th, 2011, 02:40 PM
Burt, cause I know when he shoots he won't miss. Victor as he's sneaky and resourceful and could help a girl out in a pinch.

zorakid
Sep 19th, 2011, 03:54 PM
I'd say Michael and... Riley. They're strong willed and capable of thinking before they act.
I

aaronarturus
Sep 21st, 2011, 05:41 AM
Either Saul or Riley. Most of the others are just too antagonistic to make good long-term companions. Pegs would be my last choice. Her voice alone would make me want to bang on the doors of the Arena, begging them to eat my ears first.

yarri
Sep 24th, 2011, 10:21 AM
I had to edit my post.. Burt, Victor and I forgot Saul.. (I'm sorry!!!!) 70 hour weeks get to a girl you know?

Thorn
Oct 4th, 2011, 09:43 AM
I guess for me it boils down to what the needs are, if we are talking about who I think would give me the best chance for survival I would have to say Michael or Saul. I do not think morally I could "hang" with Burt. If we are talking about who I think I would enjoy spending my last days on earth with and making a go at creating a new life I would say Pegs. She just has that "good girl" all American appeal appeal to me.

Yeah after thinking on this for a while I would say Michael Saul is too emotional and takes a lot of risks, and we would butt heads. My line of thinking and approach is similar to Michael so I do not think we would have trouble getting along, maybe in having two guys who generally are tasked with making decisions working together you could have conflict... but I am sure we could work it out.

And think of the lovers triangle it could set up with Pegs ;) Ahh story potential galore!

Cromulent Frog
Oct 10th, 2011, 01:05 PM
If I could only pick one from the group I'd go with Michael. He's level headed, quick thinker, and I think we would get along well. If I could choose more than one I'd add Victor and Riley. Victor's a badass, and Riley sounds hot and I know she can silently take out some zombies with a bow and arrow. I just hope she's at least bi. We would definitely have to find some more chicks along the way though. For the sake of humanity.

jwaj2002
Oct 10th, 2011, 08:58 PM
burt, I want the crazy old man with all the guns on my side

yarri
Oct 10th, 2011, 09:12 PM
I'd like to add to my post Paul from USMCLUDWIG's story Them and they... I <3 him!!!!

7oddisdead
Oct 25th, 2011, 11:48 PM
so simple its silly...bricks....perfect henchmen...i really don't want someone who will question my decisions, and throw on top of that can protect his own ass as well as mine?...your with me ya big 'ol goof

socali
Oct 30th, 2011, 10:56 PM
Saul

yarri
Oct 30th, 2011, 10:57 PM
I can't give you rep twice in the same night. I'm sorry for that socali!

Saul forever!!!

USMC-CPL-Zombiekiller
Jan 2nd, 2012, 08:25 PM
I would have to say Saul and Micheal

turbo
Jan 6th, 2012, 04:17 PM
I would have to go with Riley. Smart, strong, independent, and I could listen to her voice all day! :)

IGfanatic
Jan 23rd, 2012, 12:21 PM
Skittles, sure he may be insane but if he has survived this long without any means of weapons, he must be doing something right!

reaper239
Jan 23rd, 2012, 12:39 PM
Skittles, sure he may be insane but if he has survived this long without any means of weapons, he must be doing something right!

yes: eating right, exercising regulary, skipping his meds. clean living.

when i wrote that list, in my head i had different scenes playing from a day in the life of skittles. eating right: skittles digging through a trash can. exercising regularly: skittles running from zombies. skipping his meds: skittles talking to himself in a water tower. clean living: skittles dressed in rags, completely filthy.

Luna Guardian
Jan 23rd, 2012, 10:53 PM
yes: eating right, exercising regulary, skipping his meds. clean living.

when i wrote that list, in my head i had different scenes playing from a day in the life of skittles. eating right: skittles digging through a trash can. exercising regularly: skittles running from zombies. skipping his meds: skittles talking to himself in a water tower. clean living: skittles dressed in rags, completely filthy.
I lolled in the middle of a financial class :D

I'd probably want to survive with Burt. Sure, there might not be a whole lot of repopulating going on, but we could communicate only in movie quotes. That's worth a lot in my books :P

Godsendunlimited
Jan 25th, 2012, 07:01 PM
I honestly would like skittles as a partner. He is a great survivor he knows his way around and is pretty smart and knowledgable. But with his attitude and speech he would drive me insane. So I might go with latch and scratch (they are pretty much a package) because of the combo of strength and intimidation to cleverness and cool headedness. When I can't use one use the other.

zombiesurvivor
Feb 13th, 2012, 02:49 PM
The person I would be with in a zombie apacalypse is Burt
Because he is a tough person who knows his way around guns

Litmaster
Feb 13th, 2012, 03:00 PM
Chinwe (aka CJ). Just met her, but already I have seen enough to know that she'd kick all their asses with her masterful tactics and foresight.

reaper239
Feb 15th, 2012, 06:44 AM
none of them, they're all chuckleheads. me and a buddy have worked together on numerous occasions, i'd rather go through the zombie apocalypse with him because i know he's got my back.

Marijke
Feb 20th, 2012, 02:25 PM
I'd team up with Burt and Riley - they both seem to know alot about survivability and are good with guns/crossbows. I think I would need Burt for when I am paniking - he if someone could slow it down and make it all somehow reasonable and I think that Riley and I think alot alike.

LukeyBaby93
Apr 7th, 2012, 02:23 AM
Skittles, Bricks or Victor they are just the best

yarri
Apr 8th, 2012, 04:59 PM
none of them, they're all chuckleheads. me and a buddy have worked together on numerous occasions, i'd rather go through the zombie apocalypse with him because i know he's got my back.

Can I go with you. I'll stitch your wounds, etc etc.. and I'll knit you some kick ass socks!

T3x
Apr 8th, 2012, 05:00 PM
#1- Chinwe
#2- Saul
#3- Michael

shiroidenkou1994
Apr 9th, 2012, 11:43 AM
I'd choose Saul, Riley, Datu, and Tommy.

Saul: Makes smart decisions in a combat setting, tough,

Riley: an all-around amazing person. Can cook, is trained with what is probably one of the best z-day survival weapons, and would make great conversation (as long as she's not drunk)

Datu: knows about electrical systems, plumbing, buildings, etc. Also very resourceful (see chapter 10 if you don't believe me).

Tommy: one of the smartest characters in the whole show so far. His Celiac Disease would make feeding him a bit difficult, but With Riley's culinary knowledge, and the location where I live (farms everywhere around here), it would be possible.

GingerNacre
Apr 13th, 2012, 05:31 AM
Mine would be Saul. First, he's funny. Second, he's got some medical training. Third, he's military and can shoot a gun decently. Fourth, he loves his dog Lady. Fifth, he's loyal and will always try to save you. Finally, I have had a HUGE crush on him since the beginning.

Z Sniper
Apr 13th, 2012, 11:36 AM
Mine would be Saul. First, he's funny. Second, he's got some medical training. Third, he's military and can shoot a gun decently. Fourth, he loves his dog Lady. Fifth, he's loyal and will always try to save you. Finally, I have had a HUGE crush on him since the beginning.

I have a HUGE crush on Victor,....but then again, that's just me. HA, I crack myself up!

GeneTwo
Apr 14th, 2012, 03:45 AM
Chinwe and her Kung-Fu grip
Burt... ... ... Gummer

HorrorHiro
Apr 14th, 2012, 08:55 AM
Riley or Scratch.

reaper239
Apr 16th, 2012, 06:51 AM
Can I go with you. I'll stitch your wounds, etc etc.. and I'll knit you some kick ass socks!

there is no one on the forums i'd rather have working with us.

mageftw
Apr 16th, 2012, 04:18 PM
burt he is a master maksman

Osiris
Apr 16th, 2012, 04:21 PM
1. Scratch
2. Burt
3. ???
4. A bag of dirt.

9999999999999999999999999999. Saul's Corpse
10000000000000000000000000000. Saul

Please, Satan... anyone but Saul.

Flame_Alchemist44
Apr 17th, 2012, 08:32 AM
1. Burt, master shot and I'd let him teach me in his badass ways
2. Skittles, knows how to survive and sure he's deranged but aren't we all a little deranged?
3. Lizzy, badass and hot (at least in my mind)
4. Victor, with him and Burt there'd be so many pop culture references I'd never get bored