PDA

View Full Version : Pippin the Assassin?

Michael Farris
May 14th, 2011, 09:53 AM
I have a theory that Pippin is at the tower order to kill the mole, specifically Riley. First of all, having him sent in as a mole does not make any sense for the Mallers because they already have one. Secondly, Scratch said that they have not heard from the other mole in a while. Perhaps she thinks that she is being double crossed.

rottenash
May 14th, 2011, 10:01 AM
Fantastic theory! But still think Pippin is working against his will.

Creem_Filling
May 14th, 2011, 10:28 AM
Now I imagine Pippin as Altair. Sneaking around the tower with his hands folded like a monk to avoid detection and everything, that would be awesome. Any way, interesting theory, but I'm gonna go on as trusting him. Everybody seems to think him bad, I'm gonna stick up for him.

Don Man
May 14th, 2011, 11:14 AM
Thats a good idea i agree with the first half but i do not think Riley is the mole she seems to commited to the tower. I havent put much thought into who the mole is but i do not think that its her

HaveCrowBarWillTravel
May 14th, 2011, 07:11 PM
I have a theory that Pippin is at the tower order to kill the mole, specifically Riley. First of all, having him sent in as a mole does not make any sense for the Mallers because they already have one. Secondly, Scratch said that they have not heard from the other mole in a while. Perhaps she thinks that she is being double crossed.

What's the time hack where Scratch says that??

nikvoodoo
May 14th, 2011, 07:19 PM
What's the time hack where Scratch says that??

Michael (the forum user, not the character) is drawing a conclusion based off of the theories here on the forum, however the time hack of where he got the idea is: 20-3: ~12:20-12:35

Dameon1213
May 14th, 2011, 07:21 PM
i think pippin is not an assassian, who would he kill other then Michel, Scratch doesn't care about anyone but Pegs, and she wants to kill her, herself.

Beaumont
May 15th, 2011, 05:42 AM
The Pippin situation reminds me of LOST when they "rescued" Henry Gale. They interrogated him and were very cautious only to find out that he was Ben Linus who turned out to be one of the more evil characters on the show.

Osiris
May 15th, 2011, 10:23 AM
I'm also leaning toward Pipping being sent to whack-a-mole. However, that seems too obvious. It could be that Pippin was sent there to make contact with the mole after the Mallers had been out of communication with 'it'. It could also be that Pippin was sent there to reinforce the mole in preparation for something, be it another attack, a coup or what have you. The Pippin character just seems way too obvious as a Maller plant. There may be something more to it... let's not forget about the patients who turned REALLY slow...

Michael Farris
May 15th, 2011, 10:01 PM
Well, it's good to know that Satan's on my side. :)

COsurvivor
May 15th, 2011, 10:03 PM
We all have a negative or dark side as we all want horrible things to happen and not be a good ending... So I can see why ppl want Pippin to be a Ninja Assassin , but I think he can lead them to know what the Mallers are truly doing.

*Question: Would you carry an empty gun during a zombie apocalypse?

Michael Farris
May 16th, 2011, 07:23 PM
I just wanted to think of a way that Pippin could be there besides being an obvious plot device and Scratch's dialogue made me thing of it. So Pippin giving the Tower information makes sense, but is too obvious.