PDA

View Full Version : Skittles family tree

Mikeyd2tall
May 2nd, 2011, 06:42 PM
So skittles is an odd name. me and Teethingbiscuit were coming up with names for possible skittles relatives. so far we have

Waffles: skittles wife
Grandpa turkey
uncle pork
cousin tots
lemon:his brother
tomato:lemons wife
grape: lemons daughter

What are your ideas for names? What relations do all the family members have? whats thanksgiving like at their house? just go nuts! XD

cycogod
May 2nd, 2011, 08:30 PM
Oh Henry: slow overweight cousin

Nerds(candy): younger less successful brother

Teethingbiscuit
May 2nd, 2011, 08:51 PM
You can't pin this on me Mikey.
nerds is a good one cycogod, I laughed.
but Skittles family must be culturally diverse he has a cousin burrito who is married to an eggroll. There are also a whole branch of fry-bread cousins.

(not my name here)

ObamaCat
May 2nd, 2011, 09:39 PM
His best friends Smarties and M & Ms

timberwoof
May 2nd, 2011, 09:44 PM
M&Ms are twins. Fraternal though one is more overweight.

Mikeyd2tall
May 3rd, 2011, 12:39 PM
You guys are coming up with some funny ideas! i love nerds and m & ms, and teethingbiscuit i can and WILL pin this on you XD

Rock Daddy
May 3rd, 2011, 12:49 PM
Nice. I think Skittles needs a nemesis. Another crazy loner named Twinkie. He sets skittle traps and vies for the water tower territory in-between zombie attacks.

HaveCrowBarWillTravel
May 3rd, 2011, 01:17 PM
Milk Dud: Skittles had a thing for a chick named Snickers back in the day and they had a chubby lil son. He's 5 now and looks like a brown version of Skittles with a messed up fro (because they didn't know what to do with his hair).

Honeybun: His new wife

Twizler: Their skinny crackhead cousin who only comes around to ask for money. You hear everyone say "Damn, here comes Twizler again!" You see him coming up the street kinda twisting, bobbing and swaying as he walks.

Pez is an uncle who no one really likes

Good n Plenty: um.. chick Skittles is having an affair with

Mr. Goodbar: The friendly chap next door who always winks at Honeybun when he thinks Skittles isn't paying attention.

mem
May 3rd, 2011, 01:21 PM
another cousin that is mentally challenged name Slow Poke
an uncle that is rich and pimpish named Sugar Daddy
a promiscuous female cousin named Now and Later

Rock Daddy
May 3rd, 2011, 01:24 PM
Milk Dud: Skittles had a thing for a chick named Snickers back in the day and they had a chubby lil son. He's 5 now and looks like a brown version of Skittles with a messed up fro (because they didn't know what to do with his hair).

Honeybun: His new wife

Twizler: Their skinny crackhead cousin who only comes around to ask for money. You hear everyone say "Damn, here comes Twizler again!" You see him coming up the street kinda twisting, bobbing and swaying as he walks.

Pez is an uncle who no one really likes

Good n Plenty: um.. chick Skittles is having an affair with

Mr. Goodbar: The friendly chap next door who always winks at Honeybun when he thinks Skittles isn't paying attention.

LOL Uncle Pez sounds like a molester uncle.

cycogod
May 3rd, 2011, 04:08 PM
Uncle pez is a funny one, I like the "Damn, here comes twizler again" ..we all know that twizler's are red crack.good stuff

Teethingbiscuit
May 3rd, 2011, 04:55 PM
This is a funny thread. Not my fault Mikey, I push it off on Kiwi of the dead. That one was all talking breakfast. I once cooked 90 dozen eggs to order over a 4 hr serving window. So If I were in skittles family I would be OverMedium, and I like Waffles. Kiwi is a fan of pancakes.

I think it is Revolver or WickedSid that would have to be called Manwich if they were inducted into the hall of skittles.
Teether

Mikeyd2tall
May 4th, 2011, 12:58 PM
This is a funny funny thread! keep them coming XD

mascaria
May 4th, 2011, 04:31 PM
I hate this thread :|
Stop making fun of Skittles.

(note: this isn't a mod post, i'm just fooling with ya'll)

Teethingbiscuit
May 5th, 2011, 07:18 AM
Know how to kill a mood mascaria?

I was wondering if you were going to make it over to this one. since you did I want to point out that it was mikey's idea.
Butterfingers is skittles large step brother that has fingers like bratwersts and the grip of a trash compactor and yet, has dropped junoir mint at least a dozen times ina ina ina head. Junior mints won't be the brightest kid on the block but shur is a sweet kid.:P
Tithingbits

Mikeyd2tall
May 6th, 2011, 01:12 PM
gonna gheuss your a skittles fanatic? XD

COsurvivor
May 6th, 2011, 02:40 PM
What no Green M&M as Skittles Ex Wife?

cPT.cAPSLOCK
May 6th, 2011, 02:50 PM
gonna gheuss your a skittles fanatic? XD

What gave her away? The first line of her signature, perhaps?

♥ Skittles fangirl ♥

Mikeyd2tall
May 6th, 2011, 02:51 PM
didnt actually read that.....whoops

Test subject 9
Jan 22nd, 2012, 03:33 PM
Pocky, skittles landlord that has still not fixed the air-conditioner in 6 months, and skittles asks him about it every day.

Cabbage Patch
Jan 22nd, 2012, 03:43 PM
Butterfingers is skittles large step brother that has fingers like bratwersts and the grip of a trash compactor and yet, has dropped junoir mint at least a dozen times ina ina ina head. Junior mints won't be the brightest kid on the block but shur is a sweet kid.

And don't forget Butterfinger's Baby Ruth.

Luna Guardian
Jan 23rd, 2012, 10:55 PM
Nice. I think Skittles needs a nemesis. Another crazy loner named Twinkie. He sets skittle traps and vies for the water tower territory in-between zombie attacks.

You mean someone like Talahassee?

Litmaster
Jan 25th, 2012, 03:24 PM
another cousin that is mentally challenged name Slow Poke
an uncle that is rich and pimpish named Sugar Daddy
a promiscuous female cousin named Now and Later

Damn! You beat me to the pimp joke!

But if there's a Sugar Daddy, there's gotta be a Tootsie Roll in there somewhere
(she put on a few pounds since breaking up with Slim Jim)

... I'll be here all night, folks! Remember to tip your waitresses!

HaveCrowBarWillTravel
Feb 2nd, 2012, 07:40 AM
When Skittles was a kid, he'd always go on summer vacation to visit his favority Aunt, "Jelly Belly". She was a big ole woman, and she'd let all the kids rub her belly when she laughed and she was pretty good at doing the "Tootsie Roll".

Her second husband is "Sour Patch" and the kids can't stand his ass because he was so cranky. They had a daughter named Peppermint Patty, who was Skittles "kissing cousin."
Oh, did I mention they were loaded? Yep. Bank'n!
The stuffy guy who'd always answer the door.. Cadbury the butler.

Too bad they've all been..... um.. eaten.

mem
Feb 9th, 2012, 04:01 PM
http://d30opm7hsgivgh.cloudfront.net/upload/50172983318215192_4ZI5iads_c.jpg
you are missed. hurry back !