PDA

View Full Version : Chapter 20 Part 3 Discussion

Pages : 1 [2]

IamPaul
Feb 5th, 2013, 02:22 PM
You're not a true forum member until you have had at least one back and forth with Osiris. Sometimes I sit and wonder, isOsiris the real life Mulder? or is he David Duchovney as Fox Mulder?

Osiris
Feb 5th, 2013, 02:24 PM
You're not a true forum member until you have had at least one back and forth with Osiris. Sometimes I sit and wonder, isOsiris the real life Mulder? or is he David Duchovney as Fox Mulder?

"Fame costs, and right here is where you start payin'. "

tillvictory
Feb 13th, 2013, 08:35 PM
So... just to clarify that recap... the words I put in your mouth were a logical deduction from the sequence of arguments you made.

And saying that rape victims aren't better off dead because they can heal and have fulfilling lives is a far cry from saying that rape isn't a big deal and people need to just buck up and get over it.

Osiris
Feb 13th, 2013, 08:38 PM
So... just to clarify that recap... the words I put in your mouth were a logical deduction from the sequence of arguments you made.

And saying that rape victims aren't better off dead because they can heal and have fulfilling lives is a far cry from saying that rape isn't a big deal and people need to just buck up and get over it.

There's so badass. Totally not a deduction based on logic, rather based on inference. Still.