PDA

View Full Version : Who will Survive till the end?

icepatrol
Mar 16th, 2011, 10:12 AM
Who do you think will survive till the end of We're Alive?

Hellbringer
Mar 16th, 2011, 10:28 AM
Who do you think will survive till the end of We're Alive?

Lady. No doubt about it.

itsallgoodie
Mar 16th, 2011, 10:30 AM
Well obviously Michael but that's because the story starts with him and its hi voice reading the script. Now that doesn't mean that he is going to be alive because other characters do begin the reading into the chapters but since he started it, it implies that he is going to end it as well. apart from this, i could see pegs going either was as she is a potential love interest of Michael so it sort of depends on if KC feels nice or evil the day he writes a part where pegs could die. I think probably Tanya, she seems too important to lose, and I would say Angel or Saul will live but not both. Apart from that I really don't have a clue.

icepatrol
Mar 16th, 2011, 10:36 AM
Michael probably will survive. though i do think that Angel has more chance of dying than
Saul since i think that Angel might die gaining the respect and honour he believe he deserves
im also guessing Burt might die sacrificing himself in the end to protect the other survivors. not so sure about
the others though.

itsallgoodie
Mar 16th, 2011, 11:52 AM
Michael probably will survive. though i do think that Angel has more chance of dying than
Saul since i think that Angel might die gaining the respect and honour he believe he deserves
im also guessing Burt might die sacrificing himself in the end to protect the other survivors. not so sure about
the others though.

I think those are some pretty good guesses. I think saul will come back at some point and everyone will love him for his sacrifice. and then angel will feel even more left out, he will get respect though, i just dont know if it will be from sacrificing himself. Burt on the other hand I think you are absolutely right about. He has been a character that has really been on the fence for a long time and if and when he does die, it will bring a lot of understanding that although he was a hard ass, he was always looking for what was best. good call, good call.

Pen
Mar 16th, 2011, 06:27 PM
I think Michael will survive because he narrates the story. I think Saul,Angel,Riley,and Scratch will make it too. And last but not least Skittles!

MrScott101
Mar 16th, 2011, 06:31 PM
Yeah I have to say for sure Michael and Saul, maybe Angel I dunno his mouth may get the best of him, but I think the surprise will be Skittles he just seems to defy the odds

nikvoodoo
Mar 16th, 2011, 08:25 PM
Just to throw a wrench into most of your logical thinking: Just because Michael is narrating the story doesn't mean he survives. What happens if we pass the point Michael is rereading his journal? Then it's not him narrating anymore, and it becomes Michael living things in real time.

itsallgoodie
Mar 16th, 2011, 11:19 PM
Just to throw a wrench into most of your logical thinking: Just because Michael is narrating the story doesn't mean he survives. What happens if we pass the point Michael is rereading his journal? Then it's not him narrating anymore, and it becomes Michael living things in real time.

I was thinking of this earlier today. and i could totally see KC doing that. but at the same time, its not like other people haven't read from their journals and then the story just picks back up so for all we know we have already hit that point. also we may never know when that point comes if it hasn't yet as we have no idea if it has stopped or not...

Destiny
Mar 17th, 2011, 07:17 AM
Michael. Not because I like him per se (which I do), but because remember, he's the one telling the story sort of. He couldn't be telling the story if he was dead. Unless someone found his journal...

VeritableHero
Mar 17th, 2011, 07:17 AM
They all die but will meet up in a sort of "waiting" dimension where everyone is happy. Oh wait, that was Lost. :p

My guess on who lives is just about everyone except for Burt, Saul, Lizzy, and Kalani. Datu will probably die to keep Hope alive (literally and figuratively). Skittles definitely lives as does Michael, Pegs, Angel and Riley.

I'm not sure, though. I want to think KC will give us an optimistic ending even if he does kill off most of the characters. However, who knows what he has planned? I'm still upset with him killing off Samantha. :( That's one of the most emotional moments in the story so far and I don't think I've fully recovered.

Marietta
Mar 17th, 2011, 11:26 AM
Angel, Riley, Pegs, Saul, Kelly, and Lizzy for sure

I think Michael and Burt will die sooner or later I think. For the rest, I don't know.

mush_rooms
Mar 17th, 2011, 05:15 PM
Lady ftw!

I actually think everyone will die. Michael narrating at the beginning could just be him recalling everything during a situation in which he knows he's going to die really, really soon. Like trapped in a house that's surrounded, or in Ink's clutches!

Realistically, in a zombie situation such as this one (actually, especially such as this one) survival isn't possible long-term.

WestonWisdom
Mar 22nd, 2011, 03:18 PM
It depends what you mean by end for Michael, I always got the impression that he was either reading this in a situation of mortal peril, or it has all be a "life flashing before your eyes" kind of thing.

MrScott101
Mar 24th, 2011, 07:51 PM
ok revamped idea partially going from what Nik was saying, I now say the zombies and they are huddled around the tape recording of michael reading his journal!

ObamaCat
Mar 24th, 2011, 11:52 PM
I think Micheal and Angel will make it out, possibly Saul. I can't see Datu or Burt making it out, Datu due to his personality and I have a feeling Burt is going to go out in some spectacular fashion. Other than that I think Pegs, Kelly, and Lizzy will likely make it out and potentially Hope and Tanya.

redwolf
Apr 2nd, 2011, 01:57 AM
Micheal for sure, Riley, Saul,
Angel will go out like a hero

I The K Train I
Apr 2nd, 2011, 11:11 AM
I'm only going to say Saul. I can't imagine him being killed off after all the trouble that they went through to save him.

TheNomad
Apr 2nd, 2011, 12:12 PM
Skittles FOREVER.

cycogod
Apr 2nd, 2011, 12:46 PM
Bill - he faked his own death.

Dyehardjr
Apr 5th, 2011, 03:45 PM
I don't know. I feel as if Scratch will live on to be that 'forever conflict' that the Tower will have to deal with. We just need a 'bad guy', and getting rid of Scratch would lose one hell of a villain.

Solanine
Apr 9th, 2011, 04:22 AM
People have said this before but I seriously think that skittles will be an integral part of the last season. He seems like a brilliant survivor and also I can't imagine him being killed off. He is just to damned cool.

And a less serious theory.
It all ends with Michael reading his journal to his child (at an appropriate age). At the end he closes it and it goes silent for a minute and skittles (as a child) is being read a bed time story by his father. That would be the worst but most brilliant way to end it.

kafu288
Apr 9th, 2011, 05:50 AM
I think at the end, the tattooed one has Michael captured and forces Michael to tell him how he survived so long before he dies and then Michael says "Ok well" and then whatever he says at the start of the series and just fade out. That would be a really cool way to finish it